Allow us to spend more to get good "gray" bases at the armory

Just burned 400 000 to get a decent knife base in the armory. Got 20+ knife under 340. Got two over 360. What the point to sell crap “gray” equipment? At least allow me to pay more to have better bases. I mean it’s not like I still have to spend plasteel and diamantine to turn it into a top tier weapon. I only have left 100 000 now, after reselling all the garbage I got. That was just a pure waste of time and in-game money. Super bummed about it.

2 Likes

In 2-3 weeks they’ll release the crafting patch.

I‘d really recommend not to engage with crafting before if it at all can be avoided.

After that you’ll be able to spend additional resources to turn any weapon into a 380.

4 Likes

Don’t forget we’re getting the ability to trade in weapons for mastery with the crafting patch. So probably try to hold off on selling your junk weapons till that drops.

3 Likes

In addition try to collect as many blessings as possibile - level does not matter. 80% of total owned blessings is supposted to translate to 100% mastery.

Erratum:

By owned I mean learned - if you have weapon with small magnifining glass under the blessings logo it means you do not know it yet.

2 Likes

Someone at Fatshark team dealing with a gambling trauma?

This isn’t enterally accurate afaik. You will be still at the mercy of RNG, to land an item close enough to 380. You will have a chance to improve the base score of items somewhat, through non RNG gameplay, but it looks like that aspect will be limited.

1 Like

Yeah I should have waited, but frankly they shouldn’t have waited that long before making a fair crafting system. It’s infuriating to have such an unfair (and therefore useless) rng. I literally had all the numbers (ok almost all of them) between 305 and 320. Even got two 317. Rather than paying 9000 something for each of those, I’d have preferred to pay 50 000 for one good base.

As I understood it every weapon can be upgraded to 380 BUT there remains an RNG element concerning the exact stat distribution. That would still mean that if you get five, one will have a distribution that is close enough to what you‘d want.

Absolutely - but they finally understood this. Better late than never - though for a large part of the players it’s probably too late.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.