Accessibility option for firing?

Hi, I’ve been playing the pre-order beta since it went up and I’ve realized I must be getting old because I’ve been having wrists and joints pain after the game. I’ve identified my main issue with semi-auto weapons because I need to do lots of clicks. Would it be possible to do something about it? If not, would it be against TOS to set up a macro so I can just hold down the mouse button instead of repeatedly clicking?

Anything else that could be done about this kind of things would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Dude, there is no way a macro can be even detected. Just set up Macro and don’t ask devs for permission to use your hardware software. That’s what macros are for: to make your life easier.

I also would love an option for this, due to a disability of mine spamming clicks gets really hard for me, an option for “hold to auto-attack” for melee and semi-auto weapons would help a lot.
Also a second binding for commands would be nice, I had to rebind the attack button on the “Alt” key on the keyboard and occasionally due to muscle memory I still click to attack and obviously the character does nothing.

Following an advice of a long term CS competitive player, over 15 years ago (yes, 15 years ago)
I took the habit of rebinding primary fire/attack of every FPS/TPS game to spacebar.
My aim got better, no wrist pain ever again.

1 Like