About v2.0.13.x

is it me, or all spawn balancing / tuning done into the previous versions is ‘gone postal’?

in Legend, beastmen are literally hordes frequently lagging…
(my favourite is minotaur with 180 degreed heavy slash)

specials are spawning 3-4 per time…

… all into a flashmob of patrols, stormvermins, …

I just ‘finished’ a Conjuration of Decay with 4 specials (2 gasrats + assassins), 4-5 choas heavy warriors, stormvermins at will…

it was always that many specials spawning at once, just not 4 disablers. decay map does need looking at which they ARE doing. that map has a harsh difficulty spike in the finale. but yea i get what ur sayin

in the Fort blahblahblah map, in the end event, there are literally swarm of fanatics and stormvermins…

yeah why so small I dont get it too

Fort Baconburger is the other finale they said they’d tune too, if I recall. Fort/Convocation were overtuned and they planned to adjust them.

Do you know what I dont understand? Saltzpyre’s crossbow had an issue when it reladed quicker at crits as intended. It is fixed now, like in 2 days. Other things that make players suffer are passed for another time to fix. I cannot believe that instant spawning enemies in your back, even before you is a very big deal to fix. If it’s a well hidden bug in the code and only 1 person who is actually a phisics teacher who has no clue about how to program a game tries to do the fix, I accept, that will take some time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.