A few suggestions for a shake-up regarding unreasonable bardin talent

I’m a user who’s been playing vermintide for nearly 3000 hours, and so far there are quite a few talent designs that I don’t understand.
(Whether it’s an in-game valence issue or a lore side)

First of all, Ranger Veteran’s 10-Level Talent, Last Resort is a good example. This characteristic talent has a bizarre effect. Increasing power when out of ammunition. The fact is that Ranger Veteran is a long-distance expert with its own ammunition supply and demand capabilities, and running out of ammunition means that there is a problem with the ability to cope with the situation itself. Wasting all ammo to trigger the talent destabilizes one of the most important roles: eliminating a special type of enemy. It might be thought of as a characteristic for throwing axes that can automatically fill ammunition on their own, but Master of Improvisation is much more efficient for throwing axes, reducing skill cooldown quickly. I think the effect of Last Resort should be redesigned into an effect that has a sequential power increase by the percentage of ammunition loss, rather than having the effect of increasing power when ammunition becomes completely zero.

Slayer’s 10-level talent’s effect has both a lore problem and a balance problem.
In the original miniature game, Slayer is a character with a rule to choose two-handed and Dual weapons before starting the battle, and this is also an element in which the character was designed with the characteristics of Slayer holding two close weapons.

However, 10-level talent has a strange design. Talents except Hack-and-Slash force us to use only one type of weapon and doesn’t work with others. (The biggest problem with this Talent is that it becomes a decorative property that literally doesn’t work in a game mode where random weapons are forced. For example, the chaos wastes.) I believe this talent should be modified to work with different types of weapons, not just with the same type of weapon. I have suggestions. You can make talents activate on the supposed weapon type while wielding both types of weapons. Or you can make those talents activate on every weapon, decreasing the original value of talent stats instead.

1 Like