A birght future for DarkTide (possiably)

There is a nirght future, at its core this is an excelenr game with great potential, but it will need atleast 1 major change. This game needs to be made free. The primary income needs to be from skins. A sad model I know. The people who bought it should be given the first uear of season passes free, and enough currency to buy a whole costume set, or some other compensatory cosmetics for all classes, frames, somthing of that nature. This video does a much better job then I, I hope the devs watch it.

The reason this needs to be done it to swell the player base, as the release has scarde away all bit the most hard core. It will convince people to give you a second chance, or a first depending. Still, mucj more will be needed, I hope the above and the additional requirments can be discussed. I hope it is in a constructive way, as i am assuming we all want the game to do well, so we get more of it in a better condition with more content to play.

I am hoping the devs are reading these, and that they are listening to us.

I wanted to start of with optimism, for one cannot sell fatalism.

Please devs, do this or some other huge hail Mary play, cauae you game needs it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.