4th page with cosmetics in the shop

Was wondering if you guys could add a 4th page to the shop with returning cosmetics (@ Fatshark). I remember reading or heareing somewhere that officially the pages were gonna be 4, but sadly we only got 3.
I’ve beein trying to buy the catachan outfit for the vet for more than an year now but you never bring it back.

Or they could simply make a real store with everything in there and let people buy whatever they want.

22 Likes

The best option!

2 Likes

Not offering older cosmetics again is such a waste of profit - with every sale there will be new players. Not giving them the opportunity to cosplay iconic stuff like death corps, steel legion, catachan, Valhallan or a commissar is just stupid.

2 Likes

From the above announcement:

Their (completely unironic, serious and genuine) reason as to why that didn’t happen. It would be very much a tinfoil hat and conspiracy theorist thing to assume that it was for any other reason than this. It’s just the user experience. They wouldn’t lie to you, would they?

Also funny:

Oh, you’re worried they might not come back? Let me reassure you: That’s entirely possible.

8 Likes

If they wanted to sell death Korps again they would have to fix the coat they broke months ago - preferable is obviously the nth generic reskin…

Speaking of tinfoil hats, I sometimes wonder if a rival studio has a spy embedded high up in Fatshark’s hierarchy and is just chronically locking them into making the dumbest judgement calls possible.

1 Like

Is it an alpha legion scenario irl?

How deep does the plot go?

Are you involved? your name is related after all…

But then they might make less money off the (boring) low-quality cosmetics made by a third party contractor, and they just can’t have that.

Hmm Michael Scott GIF - Hmm MichaelScott TheOffice - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

I can imagine myself panicking as I approach the store with cosmetics, and all the pages are the same. I start having a hysterical fit because I don’t know what to dress my psycho in, and, as a result, I’ll need a therapist. Here, it’s easier to get confused by the amount of technical errors and lose track of how many times a day you crash out of the game, than to deal with their nonsense in the store. It’s another indicator that they don’t understand how to work with profit.
With three constant pages based on the current principle, and a fourth page with a random style for weekly updates on previously added items, and yet, they’re so afraid for us, the silly ones.

2 Likes

We are like ogryn in the loading screen.
We get very confused, when we count to 4.

1 Like

MMMMM
mmmmmm
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Arrr

2 Likes

The simplest and most well received solution would be just add everything to one interface and bin all the timed stuff completely. The reason they provided such flimsy explanations for why there’s no such thing is because they want to lean into the FOMO stuff for perceived profit motives. In other words, they’re being deceptive, which never really puts you in the right.

I’ve said it before, but if telling the truth makes you look bad, you’ve got bigger problems and bigger problems should be addressed.

7 Likes

The thing is, that they put so many outfits, that its gonna take a lot of time seeing older ones with this tendency they use, thats why I think 4th page with returning ones each 1 or 2 weeks is not a bad idea.

They must think 40K users are dumber than a bag of hammers. Because Vt2 has pages of cosmetics, because there are more characters. It’s just a lie & pure FOMO, like the RNG was meant to have some kind of pay to X with. They have always been accomplished liars from top down. Would hardly take anything any cm said as truth either.

Just. List. Them. All. At. The. Same. Time.

1 Like

we all know this will never happen

Probably not. Doesn’t mean we should kowtow to their insane, greed-based FOMO nonsense.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.