2nd tome on skitter gate needs to be fixed for bots

The bots are incapable of navigating so many awkward jumps, they constantly fall and need to be rescued, and combined with the game spamming endless stuff at you when you are in places it should pause enemies, it is ridiculously unfun,

recommend making the path solid with maybe 1 or 2 jumps, or subtly making bots immune to falling in this area,

2 Likes

There are several books that are inaccessible to bots. Second tome and first grim on Horn of Magnus. 2nd tome on Empire in Flames. Plus some grims cannot be accessed if you are playing a non-ranged career with only bots - 2nd grim on Halescourge and 2nd grim on Skittergate.

Haven’t tried it on skittergate but at Halescourge a bomb can do it.

It’s just a workaround though and I agree, that bots should be able to shoot stuff like this. Festering grounds as a melee only career takes also way longer.

No what i mean is reaching the tome is insanely frustrating, the bots keep falling requiring you to go back and risk more falling, it’s not that they can’t pick up the tome, it’s that reaching the tome is nigh impossible because they keep falling,

like i said the path needs fixed or the bots need to gain immunity to falling in this area,

No what i mean is reaching the tome is insanely frustrating, the bots keep falling requiring you to go back and risk more falling, it’s not that they can’t pick up the tome, it’s that reaching the tome is nigh impossible because they keep falling,

If you just move far enough away from the bots they will teleport to you, even if they are hanging off a ledge. Happens all the time on the river crossing on Halescourge and there is no way to get back to them. Just leave them and push forward before they fall and they’ll magically join you.