20+ Shop rerolls without force sword. FIX SHOP RNG

I swear to god I haven’t seen a single force sword drop in 15+ levels. Been checking the shop over and over and over and over again for 3 days now and I STILL haven’t seen one.

Fix your RNG shop already Fatshark. Basically everyone is complaining about it, and there hasn’t been a word on it since the closed beta. Nothing like being completely opaque about a major issue with the game whilst reviews drop because of it lol.

Where’s the community managers at? Or the devs? You have to communicate! Why aren’t you asking the community for feedback? Why don’t you at least acknowledge the problem?

I understand if it’s an issue that’s being worked on or debated amongst the team, but at least say something about it. This is a bleeding wound on the game that is getting infected. Do something about it.

6 Likes

Shame that the game doesn’t have a well-equipped crafting system, like Vermintide 2, that let us craft any weapon in the game. Almost like Fatshark intentionally decided to not have it in Darktide.

1 Like

I’m just gonna leave this here:

Have a look at the numbers and the excel sheet. Good luck fellow Force Sword seeker.

1 Like

They could add a new shop or using the armory that is selling for example “Weapon parts” (you could also get this by disassembly a weapon) and add a crafting option to create weapons you have unlocked with parts (can be x amount of parts for x weapon). This will create a grey weapon with random modifiers (more parts, higher modifiers maybe?).

*edit: weapons that you have unlocked can be crafted, so you choose what weapon and craft that

1 Like

Another hourly reset, another shop full of nothing that has higher base power than what I have, much less weapons both higher power and that I want to use.

going on 20 shop rolls without seeing a dagger, revolver, or tac ax. its not even like want only one thing specifically, but I haven’t seen any of those 3 in 20 shop rolls

Waiting to get a knife with the blessing I want. Today is day 6. Thanks, Fatshark, this is definitely helping with player retention

Do you feel all that player agency Fatshark touted?

I didnt see a plasma gun in shop until i was level 27… it unlocks at 16. So i went 11 levels not seeing one in shop, and it wasnt like i was looking for the perfect one, i woud have taken a grey one just so i could try it. This system really needs to be fixed.

its better to find good stat rolls on grays then upgrade them.this guy goes over a good method of getting decent gear if you jump around 3:45 in he talks about his method.
nothing revolutionary but it takes out some of the timegated rng

Player agency at best. but as long as you keep logging in for that store refresh: they don’t care, working as intended to inflate players retention.

As they say in mobile games: Gotcha

I had the same thing happen to me as Veteran. Not sure how many refreshes it was, but it was a lot, and I’ve only seen one power sword in a long time of playing.

I was looking for a specific blessing. I was both checking shop and upgrading greens/greys at the same time. Yesterday I finally got it from upgrading a green knife. Still this was extremely frustrating.