1.06 - Excellent Patch - Thanks Fatshark!

For cleave you can use halberd block canceling, and, I’m sure, the new 2hand swords

Push to cc

It helps to have a tank who can dive into a horde. Think about strategic positioning away from hookrats and globadiers, and room for bosses

Amazing patch, love it! Keep up the good work devs.

I also think this was an amazing patch, i have written feedback on the elf melee weapons and their issue´s on higher difficulty, mainly the difficulty when dealing with armor…what happened?

Dual swords and Sword&dagger suddenly have armor pen on their heavy attack, feels good man.

2 Likes

Same here. I’ve tried updating everything. Do I have the patch, but the launcher hasn’t updated?

Great patch!

For general readers, nuance is important, though that will depend on the player themselves and their potential

For example, the winding mountain paths of Fort Brachsenbrucke (the easiest map, but that is neither here nor there) are hookrat bait, but that doesn’t mean that in a certain situation we shouldn’t have saved a down.

Joining a pug just after the beginning of the map, for team comp ending up with 3 tanks and 1 pyro, the pyro was out of position and flattened just above the docks. But the other 2 tanks retreated to the dockhouse and hid there, even though they were tanks! I almost saved her and probably could have alone but it was just a yolo pug with aforementioned dubious factors, so w/e.

After the horde, they advanced to fight a troll on the winding paths. The hookbait paths. As tanks. I left after that; maybe a dps will join and good luck

Nbd, and I’m not usually setup for voice, otherwise might suggest a few things

check if beta is activated in properties

I was hoping for a projectile speed increase on Bolt Staff along with the other weapon changes, but oh well. Awesome patch overall.

Credits where credits are do: I really appreciate you guys at FS listening to us and trying to find good compromises and crafting a fair experience on LEgend. Still a long way to go, but if you keep it up like that, I am a happy lil’ Licious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

loot die on boss maps is cool, but the nerfs to said bosses seem like complete overkill. did a legend 3t2g halescourge and without the enemies spawning at the start he was at 20% or so before he even went up top and spawned the first batch. haven’t done skarrik yet but he was never too difficult to begin with and considering he breaks 95% of the time and sits in the corner so range can just kill him slowly, i’m not too sure what the point was. making the spear sweep have a lower range was definitely needed as it didn’t make much sense, but the enemies he spawned during his defensive phase were so easy to deal with if people weren’t blowing pots, bombs and abilities randomly and saved them for the elites that spawned. everything done to his swings and damage also just seems like…why does he even swing at you anymore?

1 Like

Most important change:

Fixed an issue when a client would play the wrong voice line for their Career Skill. A leaping Slayer isn’t some old ranger trick.

3 Likes

This was a very good patch and no those careers aren’t ‘unbalanced’. the dps classes are gonna get the most kills. the classes with team buffs gonna bring less kills. the classes with tankiness are gonna get lower.

1 Like

I don’t agree. Huntsman and WS are weaker then Pyro and BH. IB is most useful tank.