Lohner emporium is either broken or a disappointment

Having held on with hope that the Emporium and season 2 might inject some life into the whole thing, I am also disappointed.

Firstly, why haven’t we got all of the hats we’ve seen since the launch trailer nearly 3 years ago? No Bardin eyepatch?

Secondly- and this is so obvious it’s painful that it isn’t in the game - why haven’t we got simple recolours of hats so that existing hats match your armour colour? Red and Black versions of Krubers helmets for FK for example? I’d pay shillings so my armour matched my helmet - not so hard is it?

Thirdly - Why haven’t the skins from VT1 that were available as DLC been made available here?

No new weapons? At all? No even blue glowy ones or some lavish weapon types?

I don’t know what FS are holding things back for. Keeping things back for the MASSIVE playerbase to work towards in the future? I mean come on. There’s going to be nobody left soon, so those people who will see the new cosmetics in the future are likely to be complete fanbois who have brought anything anyway.

The really bad news is that FS have blundered through the last year with ridiculous decisions that have even made people like me take a step back (1600+ hours in game, used to play 3-4 hours a day, now I get fed up after 2 matches…) so it’s a double edged sword. I’ve definitely had my money’s worth and had a load of fun between patches 1.2-1.6, but 2.0 demolished the game for me and it’s going to take something magnificent to recover it. I thought this patch might have been a step towards something great - but it’s just another half-cocked idea that has been kind-of launched and deflated the community… again.

So,… er… Thanks for the massive amounts of good times I’ve had, and I know I’m just another player who won’t be missed but if Lohners had launched properly instead of WoM and stayed building on 1.6… who knows. A glimpse of missed greatness.

8 Likes