I will never play another game, poor design

A solution might be to host a few maps, be nice to people, make some buddies and become the larger group in future lobbies so the vote kick can’t go against you should you meet a troll or two.

If we removed vote kick, you’ll find trolls might just stand beside the bridge at the end of the map and not let the rest of you complete the mission.

Trolls, when they want to, will often find a way to troll, but it’s not fair to suggest that it’s purely down to game design that trolls exist. They exist because they’re human, and in any group of humans you’ll find bad eggs. Note though, the vast majority of the hordes of players playing this game are decent well intended people. I’d suggest not even close to 1% of the player base are trolls - which does make you very unlucky, but if just 1 troll is online, a lobby will be impacted by them. No amount of tools or changes can remove trolls from any game - really.

I hope you stick with us @Keglagek - I assure you the ratio of good people to bad is far weighed on the side of good.

(my post looks like I am replying to Jabutei - this is unintended but cannot be corrected, sorry for the confusion!)

16 Likes