A few questions for fatshark

1: something changed on the summoner peak map within the last few months […] is fixing the bots refusing to come off the ledge in summoners peak something that might be repaired at some point?

We’ve not updated the game in the last few months, so I guess this issue has been around since at latest our last update in February (it sounds familiar but it’s been a long road since then!)? I can’t really say for sure what updates are to come for Vermintide 1 - I know we’re still looking to get mod support in there but Robin, the man in charge of the mod environment in V2, is very busy still working with modders on the experience in V2 and the team is still working to get source assets and toolchains established for those modders as well. If and when mods come to Vermintide 1, I would put a case to have the bot improvements mod sanctioned which would negate the trouble you describe with bots not jumping down from the ledge on SP and allow players to play with slightly more OP bots (and with more control over them) given the smaller community size since the sequel was released.

2: I would like to ask if its possible that maybe we hold a vote (nonbinding) for some items. Not always but sometimes. There are some items that appear a ton (bolt, conflag staffs) and some that never appear (axe and shield for bardin, a good bow for elf - examples). I’m not asking for getting to pick traits, etc - just the chance to say what gear we need/want and to know you all hear us. A simple vote would be nice.

The system currently works almost entirely through our favourite mechanism of RNG. I’ll be honest, I don’t see the team adding a vote-style system to allow players to vote or select the items that become available on the Bounty Board, but I’ve passed the idea on all the same. Given that V1 is in a different place now with the advent of V2, it would be a nice idea for the completionists out there :slight_smile:

4 Likes