Zeolot buff

I’d really want some buff for my boy, zealot.

There some thing I’d like improved.
Holy Fervor: It’s too situational and often not worth using as it requires losing health for damage for a short period. On lower difficulties, you don’t need the extra damage and it kinda hard to lose health there as well. On higher difficulties, you want to take less damage and both of the other perks benefit the team defensively.
I suggest : Holy Light: Stumm grenades apply 5 bleed and increased stun duration by 2 seconds.
This synergizes with bleed builds so they can apply bleed on a wide area and give more safety for just using the grenade since it stuns longer now. And now all characters have access to a perk that affects their blitz ablity.

Faith Restores All: i think it’s the same deal with Holy fervor, you just have far better option than this. You essentially get the pick a insurance against damage bleed through with holy revenant, ignore stagger with thy wrath be swift, slowly get half of health you lost when some dude poked you in the ass.
I suggest : Empowered Faith Chastise The Wicked now replenishes 100% of toughness and lowers cooldown by 5 seconds.
Now we would have one solely reactive one in holy revenant, and aggressive one in thy wrath be swift and a mixed option in Empowered faith. Since what I think the two main ways zealot gets downed by with the exception of being locked down by a special is damage bleed through after your until death procs and stagger from melee and especially ranged fire and having that stagger impede you when you should take cover. Now you pick one that deals with one of those problems or take one that accentuates your strengths.

Fury Of The Faithful: It’s a nice skill that is competing with two really good skill and falls short a little bit. I don’t think this needs a fix, rather just buffed. I think it have far more duration on the attack speed buff. At least, it should go to 15 second or a possible 20 seconds. Now have a very consistent attack speed buff but you lose a extra ult or more cooldown. And it give a flavor of aggressive play to what the other two are more utility.

Edit: I do think that Zealot is in a pretty good place right now though. I just feel that these skill are out of place or simply not viable in the slightest.