Zealot missing cosmetic (?)

This cosmetic, shown from multiple trailers and teasers but it’s not unlockable through the game.
I’m not sure if it’s a premium cosmetic, but i’ve seen there were the same cosmetic but with a different texture material color unused/premium thanks to a mod to see all cosmetics.

I’d like the original red to be added in the game for free…
here a showcase of the cosmetic for zealot.

zealot3

it should be added this cosmetic for free! it was shown multiple times but not yet in the game…
and this cosmetic it’s unique than others, all the other available are not the same as this one.

2 Likes

nah it’s actually a cool red recolor of the Defender of the Emperor’s Decrees Militia Garb/Devotees to the Golden Throne Uniform premium set. It isn’t even in the files looking with the view all one that shows me the unused reskins. there’s tons of cosmetics ‘hidden’ in old promotional stuff. Oska Krall wears a Zealot hat, the Morningstar’s Navigator that is seen in one of the reveal trailers has a 1-1 set that was sold. the karking cover armors from the splash screen we saw in trailers for months before we got them through penances.

yea the golden one and the other are kinda meh imo
just because of the pattern, it’s ok if they will be/are premium cosmetics those.

the original red recolor would be cool to have it as zealot cosmetic, because unique and was shown multiple times in the trailers.

and yes apparently, the original it’s not in the files for what i’ve seen, but you can use the defender of the emperor’s decrees militia garb and change the pattern/material with for the drip mod, because it’s that one.

so i’d like to have the original they shown in the trailers for free as cosmetic

1 Like

and those in fact look like are premium. they are even two of them, just like many various premium sets it seems.

but the original red recolor kinda meant to look like a free unlockable cosmetic if you ask me.
cause basic in term of colors and not even fancy.
so it is something they should add because they may forgot to add it back…

if we got other cosmetics that are now unlockable through penances it is also because thanks of the community pointing out time ago…

Its all from the same gameplay reveal trailer (December 2020). None of these cosmetics actually ‘exist’ in the game because the art style and even a lot of the enemies/presentation were overhauled significantly since then. there are no recolored matches to be found of any of this, psyker wasn’t in the photo, they promptly swapped Zealot’s outfit on the promotional material since then. As for wanting stuff for free, well that’s everyone…

Warhammer-Play_12-10-20

1 Like