Yet another thread about Deeds

With the new “fix” introduced in the beta that made us no longer able to upscale the difficulty on deeds and all the frustration that it caused to the experienced player base i have some simple suggestions about deeds :
1 ) Make deeds craftable through the existing crafting system ( using dust , scraps etc . ) , so we can actually craft cataclysm deeds that didn’t officially exist even before this patch , while still being able to get deeds through loot chests .
2 ) Maybe find a way to tie the deeds to Lohner’s Emporium shillings so we are not limited to 350 shillings per week .
3 ) Make a 1000 deed portrait ( a thing that’s been asked for quite sometime now ) so we have that extra motive to grind those deeds .
Maybe we could see some of these changes/additions as early as the patch officially arrives ?

3 Likes

I’ve just recently found out that you can still do cataclysm deeds (or any difficulty and level of your choosing). It’s just the hotkeys that don’t work, so all you have to do is start the vote for the deed, go up to the map stand for picking missions, and once the deed has started, overwrite it with the map and difficulty of your choosing, just like this: https://clips.twitch.tv/CrunchyBlatantWrenchHeyGuys
So I swear Fatshark don’t you dare touch this.

3 Likes

Crafting deeds would be awesome. I have tons of dust that I really have no use for anymore.

some examples:
green quality deeds: 100 scrap + 25 green dust
blue quality deeds: 200 scrap + 25 blue dust
orange quality deeds: 500 scrap + 25 orange dust
cata deeds: 1,000 scrap + 25 red dust

NOTE: these are just random numbers but i’m sure there are loads of players that have a ton of crafting materials like I do that wouldn’t be too upset about this particular set up. Deeds should really be the end game anyways since I do find them challenging and fun to play.

Yep just found a group that knew about it . Is that peak spaghetti code or what ?

1 Like

I mean hey, at least Fatshark being incompetent at fixing something finally went in favor of the community for once.

1 Like