Yet again we see there is a huge interest for DT

While update didn’t bring true content like maps, guns, factions. Online spiked towards 9k currently, so almost x3.

Now Fatshark if you will be so kind to speed up without loosing quality and will deliver crafting rework and some content instead of go silent for 4 months, well imagine how it would be healthy for the game?

10 Likes

When they released full game content (one year latter after launch of darktide on PC) with xbox release in october/november 2023, the peak of active players on steam charts was 33k.

So i honestly dont thing 9k is somewhat a success. Wonder how much it will be in 2 weeks.

1 Like

In the US it released in the morning of a work day for many people, not surprising the numbers are what they are with that in mind. I’ve seen a couple posts already of people (like me) excited to get home to check out the new stuff.

2 Likes

A snow ball effect, now only if we could get a steady supply of snow…

4 Likes

I think interest is there but the content pipe is a drip at the moment and a lot of foundation needs shoring up before they can build big stuff again.

I guess we will see next big update and what it includes.

3 Likes

I know, that’s why i said “yet again” ~x3 online spike with update that contains almost no content looks good

1 Like

I hopped on as soon as the update dropped and the Rejects had just begun SWARMING Sister Prine.

it’s primetime on the east coast and it’s already dropping to 7k

I’m telling you, people will log on, get penances go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and nope out

it will be back to normal by the weekend

ONE WEAPON
Per month

2 Likes

They NEED to keep the ball rolling. This update is SOMETHING, but we’re stuck with a lot of the same previous issues. Crafting is ass, no new guns, no new maps. We need them to keep it up rather than going radio silent.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.