XP pointless at level 30. Emperors gift prestige

After hitting level 30 there is no benefit at all to XP. It just funnels into the void and serves no purpose. Something cool would be having prestiege level or something that rewards you with an emperors gift item each time you fill the xp bar again at level 30. It would also have to be useful so blue quality or higher with lower chances for epic or even maybe master crafted. It would give XP a purpose even at max level and also make the + experience % on curios not a dead stat at max level

8 Likes

yet another feature that is in vermintide 2 that is just somehow missing from this game

6 Likes

To be fair, it could be planned for release and just not in the beta yet, but felt the need to make a post highlighting it as a current problem

3 Likes

Agreed, at this point once I’m maxed, I’ll literally log into a level 30 for the weekly and not touch the game again until the next week, since the shop doesn’t seem to carry golds.

Important for the long-term player count to give folks something to come back for, and for a lot of people that shiny ‘ding’ of a new weapon/gear per bar would be that.

1 Like

I feel like at level 30 if there is not going to be a prestige system, we should at least have the XP converted into something whether it’s plasteel, diamantium, ordo dockets, base weapons, or base curios, a chance at an additional emperors gift, a chance at unlocking a locked perk or blessing that would then lock the other perk or blessing if you re-roll it. It should count for something not nothing.

3 Likes

At the least they could add a condition that removes the XP curio bricker once you hit lvl 30?