WoM Community Poll Patch 2.0.7

It does get easier, the lvl 35 power really helps but the ‘wtf’ moments don’t go away just become less common. I don’t know if I’m subconsciously figuring out how to avoid them or getting better at the game again but it still isn’t satisfying. It still happens that all 4 players are pounced in one form or another for a wipe that feels simply unfair.

1 Like

I don’t mind War Gors now, but Gor’s… when 3 gors just spreads out and morphs into 8 or 9. Yeah good times.

2 Likes

Beastmen are so aggravating and broken I’ve turned off WoM and I’m half ready to avoid hosts who I know will have it on.

1 Like

Why was this post flagged by the community? What the hell is going on with this forum.

2 Likes

Nurgle is going on.

2 Likes

No idea why someone reported it…

As for the poll, interestingly enough, people have really come around to shade. It was widely disliked in the beta. As for slayer, he’s the only class people seem to overwhelming dislike.

Same for cleave thp, the change was received very negatively… the rest seems to follow the same pattern.

1 Like

I think it would’ve been better to ask “do you prefer pre-WoM or post-WoM insertcareerhere” than do people like/dislike a certain career. It’s possible people are happy/unhappy with tweaks to a certain career and still like the career overall despite that.

4 Likes

That’s a good point. Although, slayer was one of the most liked Bardin careers pre WoM and it’s not doing so well in the poll right now. This leads me to believe that people understood that’s what I was going for. But I should of worded it better.

2 Likes

so issues can mention from my experience, beastmen by far most difficult enemy to face, amount of damage they can deal with their swing speed + reach, also with their dark colors makes them meld into a large pile of pointy bits stabbing you, beastmen patrols/hordes harder to hear than chaos/rat counter parts, minotaur practically silent compared to chaos spawn or rat ogre

thp on cleave needs improved again imo, classes that have an option for heal share, cleave thp or crit thp have very limited weapon selection as cleave thp generates too little thp to really justify it, which essentially pigeon holes that class into selecting a weapon that works well with crit/headshot thp talent. Heal share is nice but most classes sacrifice significant survivability giving up thp skills. Would personally like to see every class able to use every weapon with a few tweaks to their builds and in the current build especially with ranger vet, waystalker and witch hunter captain, I just don’t see certain weapons working well for them, mostly due to their thp options not meshing with more than one or two weapons in their arsenal.

Also having some significant fps drops with enemies being set on fire atm, seems to be getting worse

Thanks for the read and the survey, hope this helps make the game fun for more people

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.