WoM Beta and current live version problems and theory craft

I think you’ve got a lot to say and it’ll take more time to read than I currently have; I’d love to come back to this and read the rest of it as I can. Also, I think this should be marked for Feedback to the WoM Beta due to the bulk of it being about cataclysm, but I guess there’s some other stuff in here, too.

Before I do, though, I’d like to mention that a lot of this post loses its merit when you say things in such absolutes and then follow it up with “I don’t want to talk to you so don’t come into my tree-house.” It makes you seem like you form opinions strictly of your own volition and then see them to be the equivalent of a tried and true theory… the reason I say that is because @Yzneftamz is a pillar (mis-tagged the lad, by the way) of our community and tends to contribute to those big conversations along with some other forum-giants and they usually hash it out as a group. Singling him out seems… odd.

There’s a long list of people I love hearing from for different reasons because they all contribute different viewpoints and opinions to a melting pot that we can use to help benefit and provide feedback to FatShark. Yzneftamz provides an extremely level-headed, well-balanced analysis to most aspects of the game and, frankly, I really enjoy reading his feedback/opinions on most topics. The fact that you’ve lashed out at him in the past for suggesting that you make a bug-report and you responded with Enemies spawning directly around you sorta makes me apprehensive to try to have a civil conversation with you.

Again, I’ll get back to reading everything and try to bounce ideas with you, but I hope that you are willing to approach other people’s suggestions more openly than you have in the past.

5 Likes