Why delete, every one save it or saw it

based on

" Esto supone que cada arma tendrá su propia barra de progreso hasta llegar al nivel máximo, una que no debemos seguir si no queremos esa misma arma para nuestra build, pero que busca ofrecer una experiencia más constreñida y donde siempre tengamos el control. “Queremos crear un vínculo entre los jugadores y los ítems, que los jugadores se sientan cercanos a lo que consiguen”, mencionó el estudio, y para eso se alejarán de Vermintide 2 para tener un sistema de ítems y elementos individuales, y para ello se han añadido nuevas Bendiciones para el juego y aumentado el número a doce Bendiciones por arma."

And

" Sea como sea, Darktide no tiene todo dicho más allá de esto. Si bien el equipo se quiso centrar únicamente en estos detalles, pudimos discutir la posible inclusión de una nueva clase , algo que podría estar en consideración aunque no hubo una respuesta clara, o incluso un modo singleplayer puramente narrativo , algo que, en caso de que llegue, será dentro de un tiempo."

The most important thing other than rework of crafting system, it is the addition of “mastery” of weapons (levels on them idk), a new class (probably) and a single player mode puramente narrativo (like a campaing i guess).

2 Likes

Its also on reddit. So I guess they confirmed it’s not fake.

1 Like

The odd thing is that it disappeared with no moderation messages or anything, and even wiped the notifications of the participants.

I remade it here: Spanish Article on future plans/itemisation

Let’s see if I get any mod DMs or anything about it.

keep it up, mistakes were made :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Honestly at that point it would be easier to either confirm that is what they are going for and work with the community or confirm that it’s not actually real and go from there.

If anything they should have locked the thread and gone “this is a concept that we have nothing to do with” if that was the case

Interview mention Swagger as being part of the Admech, and say that for the 4 weapons we are getting a Boltgun and a Power Pick…

I’m not really certain it’s a real thing tbh

Yeah it’s my bad, I went to lock the thread (I don’t know if this is a leak or legit or what) until further notice…and hit delete which just obliterates the thread far as I can tell

so yeah this one is on me

8 Likes

Thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

yeah I feel like a right dummy, easily the worst moment to make an error like that too

8 Likes

Ah that’s fair enough, stuff happens

3 Likes

puts down pitchfork

Darn, and I was ready to be all conspiratorial.

1 Like

tbh I was half-expecting to get utterly torn a new one en masse

3 Likes

Look, if it’ll make you feel better I can give some of the vociferous regulars a fake nails manicure and they can absolutely ribbonise you? We do care really!

1 Like

You haven’t annihilated all your trust from orbit yet like most of Fatshark’s employees and appointees here.

Honest mistake and it can’t be contained at this point.

1 Like

FS just hides sh/t, or uses corponese to downplay/talk down to people for their innumerable f*ck ups at this point for what are immeasurably complex reasons I’m sure.

You fessed up and admitted fault. Kinda hard to be mad at an honest (albeit reactionary) mistake.

Unfortunate, that I have to take off my tin foil hat. It was getting sweaty anyways.

3 Likes

Nah man. You weren’t ever gonna get torn up because you’re communicating with us about why you did what you did.

That’s already well above and beyond Fatshark’s typical MO. Don’t sweat it, brother, we gotchu.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.