Where are my char's upon log in

Went to log 5mins ago and my 4 toons are not there it keeps asking me to create a new one ok where are my characters yet another bug!!!

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
No characters at start when i have made 4
Steps to Reproduce:
Check my account

1. Play Chasm Logistratum as Ogryn (Skullbreaker)
  2. Navigate to the medical station before Burnside
  3. Crouch-slide into the dumpster next to the blue and white Tertium sign
  4. Get stuck

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[MM/DD/YYYY, 00:00AM/PM] [TIMEZONE]

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%) - Unusual (<25%) - Common (<50%) - Often (<75%) - Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ā€˜OKā€™
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ā€˜OKā€™
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
4 Likes

After some discussions on the discord, looks like all Xbox game pass characters have been lost, and steam ones seems to be ok.

Can confirm mine are all gone

Same here, all of mine are missing

Yeah, my friends and I had our characters wiped on gamepass

I see there is a discussion on the technical forum too seem a lot of peeps are missing their XBPX toons

Same here! Game froze while loading back to base so I had to reset. Came back to the character creation screen and all my progress deleted. I created an account just to report this. I am glad I am not the only one.

Same, lvl 26 character lost here just after game update from gamepass, plz just want to know if they are lost for good or whatā€¦

My characters are gone too

Yup, mine are gone too. Gamepass GT Flutecake

of course this must happen on my day off. poor meā€¦ :cry:

Same here. All 3 of my characters are gone on gamepass. Havenā€™t made a new one in the hopes something can be reverted.

Just made a char to be able to see character selection, now i see a lvl 1 silly guy there, hope this can be reverted and not have this ā€œnew saveā€ nowā€¦

Same hereā€¦After todayā€™s patch (7th of Dec), first the game logged in and my character was gone #heartattack. Then now I canā€™t even log in: ā€œWe couldnā€™t sign you in to Xbox Live, Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x80004005)ā€ā€¦seriouslyā€¦

GamerTag: Taishou86

Same character vanished on gamepass, very noiceā€¦

Yep, same story here. Had a lvl 11 sharpshooter on Xbox pass. Came on today to play a mission and boom had to make a character for some reason.

Lmao what? That is outrageously bad.

I know fatshark are committed to making players grind but this is insane. This sucks so much for people playing, itā€™s hard enough getting weapons you want I canā€™t imagine wanting to restart after this with all the RNG.

And they still charge 35 pounds for this game on steam and xbox, its a joke xD.

1 Like

Damn. Thatā€™s a major fukc up.

1 Like

Apparently itā€™s fixed now gamepass brothers if you want to log in and checkā€¦?