What’s Next for Darktide?

Now that a lot of fixes have been done, full crafting and balancing to weapons etc do we know what the plan is going forward? Is there more fixes, balances before subclasses and more content comes out?

Also I know this is a very low priority thing that is a hot button. I would like to see the cash shop rotate prior releases items while we away forward progress.

I am pleased with the progress and look forward to the release of more enemies and hopefully significantly more levels which I hope will bring more players back to the game.

Personally, I hope performance fixes are next. I played for about two hours yesterday and wasn’t able to successfully join a match or enter the hub on the first try once. I swear I spend damn near half my time with the game looking at loading screens hoping I don’t get sent back to character select.

Community servers / p2p play i hope
Crafting system is still hot garbage but at least it’s complete now, hopefully they’ll overhaul it at some point to make obtaining the item you want less painful.

1 Like

I predict;

More rng.

More rng and

More rng.

Also coming up is paid classes, paid adjustment to height slider, pay to rename your character.

Paid docket booster.

Maybe some way of sire melk rinsing people of money.

A reshuffle of maps.

More hounds.

Server lag.

1 Like

With any luck the devs buckling on the garbage perk and blessing locks, and adding the ability to dump resources for extra stats, up to 400 or so for the base item level.

After that just more weapons, classes and levels to keep people happy.

In an ideal world a refund.

2 Likes

Better performance and more content are what’s needed.

Your prayers have been answered.

1 Like

Lowering your texture quality noticably improves loading times if you are desperate…but then I suspect you are already on low.

I hope for more cosmetics we can earn or buy with earnable currency, what’s on offer outside of the premium store is pathetic.

The game actually runs fine for me on mid-high settings, and once I finally manage to load in I’m stable for the rest of the match, it’s loading in without disconnecting that’s the problem.

There’s only 2 things that Darktide can never have enough of: RNG and Psyker nerf

I feel like the foundation is solid enough they should now be focusing on new missions, classes and conditions as well as further class/weapon balancing. Ideally crafting continues to be tweaked, but I think it can be a little more in the background now. Still a bunch of feats across most classes that need to be heavily tweaked or entirely replaced. I’d love to see that ironed out but I think new content is at least equally important at the moment to keep a healthy player count.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.