What if an Assail Psyker could encase their bullets

Inside of the shards so they could just be firing an assail autogun as some kind of bonus to the effect. i know gunpsykers arent really susposed to be a thing but ive just been thinking about ways to make gun psyker feel more warp based. I should state that i hate the idea of a psyker using a gun but this idea came to me and i wanted to pitch it to you guys. let me know how much you hate it or love it

I take personal offense to that.

Sister’s Gaze is just that. It makes you shoot bullets and hit harder - warp edition.

I do agree that it could use some kind of visual effect apart from the screen one. Having your muzzle flash or melee weapon glow in a slight warp tinge would do a lot.

3 Likes

Whose sister, and what is she gazing at?

Would be awesome if your muzzle flash, instead of yellow or red, was changed to blue.

Just as an aside, the majority of Psykers deployed into a combat zone, at least in a more official sense, are usually at least equipped with a las pistol for self defense.

1 Like

I blame autocorrect

Exactly. It’s the little things sometimes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.