Because it is a fools skill. It protects you when you don’t need it and falls of when you need it.
I just want my second 10% toughness damage reduction node, it is by far more worth than iron will. But it seems this is too big of an ask…
Because it is a fools skill. It protects you when you don’t need it and falls of when you need it.
I just want my second 10% toughness damage reduction node, it is by far more worth than iron will. But it seems this is too big of an ask…
Why don’t you show us how to play veteran than
The moment you stop killing the fun ends but the vet can definitely keep killing stuff his power sword is so crazy good at that
Self sustaining ammo economy is an issue with Vet for me personally. Now that he is the ranged character, his ammo economy needs to reflect this. Yeah obviously don’t make him stupid rich in ammo, but compared to most classes he needs more options for self sustaining ammo.
Lol what? It specifically protects you so you don’t fall into a state where you need something to protect you.
There’s a fine line between setting up for failure and setting up to prevent failure, and you seem to just ignore the latter entirely.
Honestly, the ‘Ranged Class’ quote feels like they just bumped him to be even stronger at range while his melee potential is still mostly the same or even stronger if you put extra points into melee perks.
And he already regenerates a lot of ammo with passive and aura giving him even more would make him ‘stupid rich in ammo’ in most difficulties except high Havoc, personally.
Also there’s literally build with near unlimited ammo while being stupidly strong like Recon las and Helbore if you really want it.
Fair enough. Maybe I’m just too used to using the new Huntsman shotgun lol. Plus I just recently got them to level 30 so I’m still getting used to veteran.
If you ask me, I think Combat Shotgun is stronger than Huntsman in Vet’s hand, personally.
Huntsman is kinda overkill on most enemy when you get a lot of damage buffs running while Combat Shotgun actually benefit nicely from them, it also have bigger ammo reserve for trigger happy gameplay and the fact that Manstopper is just simply busted.
I’m probably not the best at making build but you could try this.
Setting up to prevent failure is not letting a vet into the team except if you know you can clutch.
I already got my own build, lol. But thank you anyways.
Flame staff is considered the strongest weapon because it scales with enemy density. It gets better with more enemies around, which makes it the best choice for H40.
Vet, imo, is better on Auric, where ammo rarely is a problem and enemy density is not so high.
I know and more than anything it is perlious combustion and creeping flames that create giant numbers and screen wipes, they bypass 16 stacks of soulblaze.
Las weapons with new patch even better than before, so they with shock trooper now reduce ammo problem in havoc.
Statistically nothing veteran as strong as ever.
40kwise
A melta gun and a power fist
I have these on my guard models let me use them in my fps guardsman game.
A hotshot volley gun would be nice as well
Because I’m not the one on trial for making an objectively false statement about Veteran.
Because I can’t be bothered to film a minimum of an hour of gameplay and spend my precious time cutting it down to key moments for analysis just to iterate my point on a Forum, especially considering that there are already people with more free time on their hands than myself who ENJOY doing this exact thing.
Because it won’t matter what evidence I provide to the contrary, this conversation’s goalposts will just be shifted all the same.
Take your pick.
Who hurt you so much that every interaction makes you go full aggro like you could show a build or describe it but you literally popped into the thread full aggro but since you won’t I will show you how I play https://youtu.be/ZG6M01_1SOc?si=LbV29xZO1jKec07T
It’s like this only I don’t dodge all of it
It’s like this only I don’t dodge all of it
BRO XD
I also use smokes