Weird mission deployment and more banter required

How most people seem to play at the moment:

• they run like crazy from the deployment zone into the first fight and that takes up to a minute or so on the current maps; dunno how stamina works but it is depleted half way (but there is no penalty for it) and other than that the running phase is pretty useless except for some bantering that I already remember. I cannot even enjoy the environment because those idiots run away. On higher difficulty they may even get pinned by specials before I am there. Yes, I know the sprint key. In Left4Dead you saw the enemies behind the door, opened it and where immediately in the thick of it. That worked better.
  • if cohesion is a game mechanic, the game should tell the players to stick together; like when they are required to join a lift together (“you better stay as a team”). Because: some people run alone, some fall behind and if you mix both, the guys in the middle are alone too. I so often tried to keep in touch with the front runner, lost the guys behind me and then found myself alone and surrounded. I am not the best player, but some play like idiots; completely unaware of team play but the whole team gets punished by that. Banter is a way to remind them to stick together. Or to send specials to those lone runners, like in Left4Dead.

Or maybe it makes more sense to allow filtering out lower level players from own games. They run, they die and I am sick of it.