Wasn't the Eviscerator supposed to get a change?

Wasn’t the Eviscerator supposed to get some buffs? I remember reading yesterday that the Eviscerator was getting buffed but today but the patch notes don’t mention anything about the Eviscerator.

Nah they patched Aqshy’s post to say they meant the Heavy Sword. I guess they also forgot it was in the game while buffing it, since their mind went to Eviscerator thinking of heavy swords when they OK’d that post. Its OK, we are all guilty of thinking of the Eviscerator as the only big sword avaliable.

3 Likes

Heavy sword > evicerator in my opinion even before buffs.

Evicerator swings stick for a second even when not revved, heavy swords have 2 cleave damage swings and 2 cleaving cc swings with their light attacks, the cc is good enough that you don’t even need to do any pushes, its just gonna take you a little while bc the lights don’t do much damage.

A bit off topic, but ok?

The orginal post literally called out the Evisceator by name. There was no doubt what weapon they were referring to in the orginal post. So typo?

The orginal post literally called out the Evisceator by it’s name. There was no doubt what weapon they were referring to in the orginal post. So typo?