Warhammer Fest 2020

Warhammer Fest 2020 is closing in on us. It is supposed to be held on the 2nd and 3rd of May.
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammerfest/

Will Fatshark representatives be there at the event, like last year?
And if yes, will people be able to get “Eternal Serpent” portrait by attending?

-Edit-
Wrong month.

2 Likes

It’s the 2nd and 3rd of May! :slight_smile:

It’s not set in stone, but I do believe we’ll have a presence there - but I’m not sure which of us are on the line-up. I’m sure they can bring some Eternal Serpents with them!

5 Likes

Thank you for the reply, really appreciated!
I’ll update my OP to correct the date.

Exciting to hear, I hope someone from Fatshark can make it. ^^

So… you’re saying that I should come out and get a second Eternal Serpent!?!? I imagine it would look even better when I’m wearing two, one in the game and one duct-taped to my forehead.

How fun! Thanks for the notification, @Haiken, this will be a fun event to plan around!

2 Likes

Heeeyyyy… If you go there, what do i need to give you to give that frame to me? I hope i’m the first one asking…

2 Likes

Sorry, can’t help you. I need the portrait myself.

No worries, was asking @Torantolis :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

RIP
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/03/16/warhammer-events-cancelledfw-homepage-post-1gw-homepage-post-1/?utm_source=CUSTOMERS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GW_16th_March_Ghaz_and_Ragnar_ENG&utm_content=&utm_term=_&m_i=Y78bA4BWmgUVNaZv35KWexswSY4wS7GncByVLuZ2UYUzhUbGL0GSBqDAqtQVc8dPCj1Wl1mtuE1Us5eV4hvhhRF0Yek_PgqYYV

1 Like

I hate to say this but I’m glad the event got cancelled. Everyone should just be careful and try to avoid being around large groups of people.

The United States got it’s very first case of a positive coronavirus patient on January 21st of this year. By February, there were only a handful of cases spread between 3 states. No one was particularly worried because these people who were affected took action and got properly isolated in a medical facility.

Unfortunately, in the last 3 days, the cases have increased dramatically and is now affecting 49 out of the 50 states.

I don’t understand why no one is taking it seriously or decided to crack jokes about it. I guess the internet has desensitized people or if it’s because everyone just believes a magical vaccine will pop up and it’ll be eliminated.

Everyone should avoid highly populated areas when possible and to wash your hands, forearms, and face at least once every 2 hours.

If you start exhibiting flu like symptoms, please see a doctor immediately.

Stay safe.

2 Likes