Veteran is too weak

Veteran was fine, why make it so weak now?

He lost 20 max toughness, everything else about the changes are straight buffs. The class is a gigachad now.

Not even, the amount of stuff you’d have to sacrifice for the extra 25 was alot

If you only went for one 25 then vet was hard buffed, fullstop

Did you forget to put your talents back into the tree after they reset?

This can’t be real

Can you please point to the changes that made them weaker? I only see buffs.

this is what i mean by trying to please the unpleasable

vet made out like a bandit this patch. that ‘grab all the damage boosts’ loadout now has like 3 free nodes, letting you grab any keystone or grenade buffs or melee damage or more toughness/TDR or whatever you’d like.

The boost Vet got from this patch is surprisingly big, I was pleasantly surprised after thinking they nerfed them again. You can get all the melee talents more easily, even in MFF builds which had horrible melee horde clear without frag nade.

Every player can finally have extra points to use support talent without making huge sacrifices. I’ve honestly never considered using stuff like Competitive Urge, up until this point, even though I used revive speed talent often. Especially if you don’t play Havoc, you don’t need every single damage talent, because many weapons can already 1-2 shot the majority of enemies.

let some supposed cookie cutter build run rampant for too long and the ones failing to adapt seek complaints instead of even trying the new stuff :man_shrugging:

He earnt a lot

Please Fatshark, another 25% base damage buff should fix this. Please…

/s

May I suggest…aiming?

Fixed that for you, bud.

ds9-quark

Probably a troll thread tbh

Its ammo econemy is worse now if you ask me

Kinda ironic considering there are even stronger cookie cutters now.