I’ll try to stick to the topic, VoC, since this isn’t the 65536th the same post about Inferno stole my kills. Cuz as I mentioned in another post, I almost never ever lose to an Inferno Psyker without Shriek, even in pure melee build. To be honest, I think the complaints about the Inferno are just a skill issue.
They are okay on easy difficulty level like Auric. But in Havoc 40, it’s very common to encounter 20 plus elite gunners, Reapers, and flame and poison gas grenades, and in “The Emperor’s Fading Light (II),” players have almost no chance of surviving in open terrain. This is likely why “No Man’s Land” still can’t be added to Havoc, because it would be a disaster.
This also means that Fatshark can’t simply and significantly nerf abilities that are considered “game breaking” or “cheating” the way a typical developer would, because that would make the already ridiculous Havoc random teams even worse.
If you ask me, I’d blame The Emperor’s Fading Light (II), after fix it, you’ll be able to nerf those abilities properly. But I’m just saying, if Fatshark were listening, they would have made the changes a year and a half ago:
Let me quote Mister E again:
If that’s the case, then I think it’s a good start.