Vermintide franchise

Dear dev team,

Thank you for providing a healthy way to deal with my depression. Maybe smashing rats isn’t that healthy but it helps me keep depression at bay almost every day. I had a lot of fun with grail knight kruber. The riposte is a smart idea giving a nice new option in the fighting, although there is a weird window frame for the parry to become effective. I hope that you implement new ideas to keep the combat fresh and satisfying.

Valafar (on steam)

8 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear you’re having a hard time. Although it may not seem like it right now, it will and does improve. Take care of yourself and remember there are always people willing to listen.

I’m happy that Vermintide 2 brings you some respite. I hope we can continue to keep Vermintide 2 exciting for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Vermintide 2 has turned into my most played game ever, in a personal gaming history spanning around 25 years. Whatever flaws this game had or still has, they don’t take away from the fact that it can be an immensely satisfying experience.

The only bad thing is that I don’t really play a lot of other games anymore because I usually just think “this is okay and all, but I’d rather play Vermintide” :rat:

6 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. Don’t think the improvements you made since the beginning of the year have gone unnoticed. It warmed my heart to see this game improve and get updated. I’ve seen new players roll in and it’s nice to see that there’s a renewed interest for the game.
From what you say : “Although it may not seem like it right now, it will and does improve.”, it seems to confirm that you were in quite a bad place yourselves.
The gaming industry is especially vulnerable with deadlines. And i think i speak for most of the community by saying that we prefer to wait for a finished product rather than get rushed half-done ones.
Take care.

1 Like

The only bad thing is that I don’t really play a lot of other games anymore because I usually just think “this is okay and all, but I’d rather play Vermintide”

I feel what you’re saying. I always end up returning to vermintide. I try playing new games though, for discovery’s sake.

1 Like