From a Indie Game to Full Triple AAA Game

Congrats !

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid I fail to see how this is ā€œVermintide 2 Feedbackā€.

5 Likes

Just ignore him, heā€™s a troll and his previous account has been banned.

1 Like

Get some help bruh , you always all over my Posts

While I donā€™t deny that you are correct, there is a trend here that should be noted. A learning experience, if you will.

@LordRhinark makes an excellent point. #v2:feedback is for letting FatShark know about ways to improve the game. Was your statement made so that another person could read it and learn how to make Vermintide 2 better? I think this wouldā€™ve been received pretty well in the Fatshark Loungeā€¦ itā€™s always good to say ā€œGratzā€ to anyone who has worked hard to achieve something :slight_smile:

If I were you, Iā€™d also put in a shorter title with a larger ā€˜bodyā€™ā€¦ generally, if you could switch the two and still have it make sense, your body is too short and your title too long :stuck_out_tongue:

The second bit to practice is your follow-up:

Why is it that ā€œgetting some helpā€ is necessary for someone who gets on your case?

I have been blatantly told I was wrong on this forumā€¦ because I was wrong. That happens and itā€™s okay :slight_smile: improve, grow, and become a better person for having learned about something you didnā€™t know previously.

1 Like

Although your post is constructive and polite, you might as well wait until Sunday Dinner and have a little chat with the dish of cauliflower cheese for all the difference it makes.

1 Like

:expressionless: i donā€™t get it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.