Verm confessions

Some of ya’ll are living blessed lives. :pensive:

If you’re on grey health and below about 20, in our group, that’s grounds for an execution via bomb.

3 Likes

There is unfortunately no way to do it yourself, but reach out to us at https://fatshark.se/support and we can help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel so many of these :sweat_smile:

Out of curiosity though, how do you react when a horde starts in an area you think is “bad” for some reason? Do you stick with the team to fight it out knowing that there is a problem with the spot, like gasrats/gunners can shoot the team through the wall there, or do you move away even if the team doesnt?

Or maybe a boss spawns in one of the gatehouse buildings in righteous stand after the first grim along with a horde, do you stay with the team in those or do you back out and ping the team to come along?

2 Likes

It depends. I often just try to fight what’s in front of me until I think “Ah okay, maybe that’s too much.” and then reposition and try to get the team to come with me with the Social Wheel. If I’m playing smarter, I’ll get out of there asap and try to keep the way clear for others. If I’m really confident in my team’s ability to hold against a boss in a small area, I’ll stay. This varies based on career as well. I’m far more comfortable in a bad spot as Foot Knight then as Pyro.

3 Likes

I can help you fix this. DM me. I’m offering my course for a discounted price of 997AUD. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I opened a few emp vaults for my less fortunate members of the Uberduber 5 today and discovered you are A LOT quicker by using the spacebar.

I don’t know if I should be happy or cry.

It’s a QoL change introduced in patch 3.4 so it’s only been around since mid-November.

Neat.

I feel robbed if I’m not the first person to shoot the first barricade on into the nest.

I get cross if I’m pulling off a near-perfect dodge dance on a Roger and some clot throws a bomb to the point there might be more FF accidents this run.

Since they opened the gate near the last tome on Convo I go and have a little run around in there just because I can even if it holds up the whole team.

6 Likes

In over 2 years of play, not counting time spent with V1, I’ve never once gotten angry when my killing blow was delivered by a Skaven. They deserve to win, much like they deserve to inherit the Old World. #ratkinmasterrace #greatascension #allnofursdiedie

4 Likes

Verm Confession 101:

Despite being a Kruber main and spending 1500 out of 2600 hours playing him, I secretly enjoyed playing as handmaiden while doing her 100 mission hat challenges.

Dash careers are the best careers.

Shhhh… don’t tell anyone okay.

3 Likes

I pick my weapon based on career aesthetic almost as much as effectiveness. I’ll probably never run finesse weapons like rapier or billhook on Zealot purely because it looks silly and off to me. I also loathe to main the same weapon across two different careers cause I just feel compelled to build characters in a way that emphasises their different identity/aesthetic.

It’s a real conundrum with rapier and BH for me, cause I consistently perform better with it than other weapons but it will forever be a “WHC weapon” for me and it puts me off using it on BH.

8 Likes

I never played to win, i play to have fun, i sometimes find ways to ruin the progress of the team on purpose when i judge them unworthy of victory, i have been blocked by several people and i coudn’t care less, i take huge joy in joining games from hosts known to quit easily and just ruin it to see that host closed the session, i then proceed to look for them again on the lobby browser and repeat.

And if they start talking i get to flex my cynical rhetorics and it feel fantastic, i like when they get angry and i love when they laugh, i just think any interaction that you feel nothing is not worth remembering.

1 Like

You sound quite lovely. I don’t know how your life must be to end up as such a twät, but I’m sorry you ended up that way.

8 Likes

Maybe a slightly weird confession here. I have always got all grims and tomes even when I was working my way up from Champ to Legend.

Convocation ending has actually made it a meaningful decision. 0.o

Wow.

1 Like

I sometimes find myself wishing lingering flames applied to teammates.

7 Likes

A long time ago, during PS4 beta test, it did. My poor bots just shouted at me the entire map while my crosshair kept giving me hitmarkers.

4 Likes

Can we maybe not post a thumbnail that glorifies self-harm and could potentially trigger people? Thanks.

Edit: Ty mods. :pray:

6 Likes

He’s not on the forum, but my best friend plays Verm 2 more on PC than on Xbox. He started on Xbox on Verm 1, so he prefers to use his Xbox Elite controller on PC rather than M/K. I guess that would be his Verm confession if he was on here.

I got a new PC about a month ago, and got Verm 2 on it during the recent Steam sale. I’ve thought about rigging up my controller to use with it. Though a regular controller has less options for mapping commands than the Elite one.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. I sometimes use my Xbox controller when my carpal tunnel flare ups. They are more ergonomically designed for comfort than a keyboard.

It’s a little harder than the kb&m but completely doable :smiley:

1 Like