Mouse scroll wheel for changing weapons, and dodges

I jumped on the game the other night but found the controls using mouse and keyboard infuriating, combined with a distinct lack of options to change my issues annoyed me. I prefer to use my mouse scroll wheel to change from range to melee, but every time I scroll on the mouse it always pulls out a grenade instead of the second weapon, funnily enough this meant I got hit, A lot, and most of them were unnecessary. The other thing was dodging, why on earth isn’t double tap for dodge not an option in darktide, it worked perfectly in vermintide, suffice to say drawing the wrong weapon and not dodging despite trying means I’m getting hit much more than I could be. Having put many hours into vermintide 2 I think it’s surprising that FS don’t seem to have learnt from the quality of life upgrades we had in v2, you would think they would copy what previously worked.

quick wield - swaps between melee/ranged only. I have it bound to mouse wheel up

blitz action - pulls out grenade/BB. i have that bound to wheel down.

other than that i shift dodge so idk. binding scroll to tag target lets you spam it. especially if you have a scroll wheel that can lock/unlock like my g502. right now because there is no tag delay you can use tag as a weird scanner of sorts.