Unsure if I'm included to get beta rewards

Hey all,

Just checking if I’m entitled to the beta rewards I’ve just noticed are a thing, I participated in the closed beta before the game was released [15th October 2022] (I did not pre-order, though, unsure if the rewards are limited to the pre-order beta exclusively) and ended up buying the game after the class rework patch was introduced.

I’m just curious if I’m entitled to the rewards or not, if so great, if not no big deal.

Thanks guys, appreciate you and I’m enjoying the game so far

287a3a2367a04ac259dc84311a9ae4d9

1 Like

since it would be their fail for having no distinction, they should give out the rewards.

but people already got an beta helmet reward before, don’t you have it?

Give this man his big ugly B for his sentence served.

1 Like

I do not, I noticed someone with a B helmet today and asked how they got it. Once they told me beta I was like “Oh, I was in the beta too” but I don’t have the B helmet on any character

Edit: One sec I’ll boot up the game to screencap my inventory

Edit 2: Screencap provided

well to be frank that handout was ages ago, you also “just received it” without applying for the reward if you don’t have it you might not be eligible

@FatsharkJulia @FatsharkCatfish have to ask a shark how it exactly works

1 Like

Yeah, totally understandable as I wasn’t here for launch.

I’ve been enjoying the game a lot so I figured if there’s a chance it did apply to all closed betas then maybe I’m still able to get the items.

Again though, totally fine if not, it’s not the end of the world :smiley:

don’t give up hope jet, julia is kinda known to be Samaritan if its just about technicalities.

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind replies and so quick, I’ll keep the thread open on a seperate tab for a couple hours and see what the score is.

Appreciate it cedric!

1 Like

These rewards are, unfortunately, limited to the Pre-Order Beta exclusively. :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply and for clearing that up, Julia!

Actually, I’m also from the beta. Wonder If I am able to get them too

I also participated in the course beta and supplied plenty of feedback here and in huge amounts of bug reports. I think it’s a bit unfair to reward the pre-order beta people more than us but I understand that the helmets were really just a sweetener to get people to buy into the pre order

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.