Uno problemo

As we can know in next big update we will have:

And i happy to lay my hands on some more weapons as psyker.

BUT.

I buy skins on weapons, mostly on weapons that i use more frequently than others. And the problem with this new weapons for me - i cannot buy skins for them! WHY? WHY we dont have normal shop? I have money but have not possibility to spend them in current shop.

Your calls will fall on seemingly deaf ears. We’re not allowed a sensible shop where we can buy what we want when we want, but have to be manipulated by market practices of FOMO to snare the whales and collectors who will buy everything as completionists.

It is rather frustrating but if they were going to change it, I feel they would have done by now. Perhaps in the future they will stop messing around with the current and (in my eyes) ridiculous model.

3 Likes

after seeing the event of Krieg/Rogue Trader sets being avaliable for purchase with no discount I abandoned all hope of a store overhaul. Notice how despite Strawhat’s stupendous engagement with community requests and questions she hasn’t uttered the slightest peep on the cosmetics store? Take it as a sign guys. Participate how you choose.

however yeah as a hope having a weapon cosmetics section would a large improvement on its own. no one needs to see those gross trinkets occupying the limited storefront.