Within the enemy factions there are units that could be added to increase the variety of enemies within each faction. I will give examples:
- Warplock Jezzail: a long distance shooter, it could take a long time to load the rifle and his probability of hitting would increase if the player is moving or not.
- Giant Rats: Fast and aggressive. They could accompany groups of Clanrats or in small groups such as the plague monks.
- Plaguebearer: Resistant to damage. They could carry Nurgle banners inside patrols and hordes.
- Nurglings: additional basic infantry. Very numerous.
- Plague Toads: special unit. They could jump and move similar to the spawn chaos.
- Pestigors: similar to the plague monks, but with slower attacks and greater resistance like maulers.