I can’t play at all with such weird lags, they appeared right after I wanted to try and play the halloween update, but when I started the game and got into the lobby, unstable framerate of 5-10 welcomed me and I’ve tried everything ever since but to no avail.
I have tried:
- Adjusting graphic settings
- Adjusting worker threads of my CPU (including priority setting in the user_config)
- Adjusting graphic settings in Nvidia control panel to be more towards performance
- Checking what part of my computer gets stressed so much and when I did, to my surprise CPU core wouldn’t go over 40% unless it only showed one core on the Nvidia monitoring tool I’ve used and GPU didn’t even budge while binging around in the helms keep
- Installing the older graphic drivers since my friend said his game worked well on a other computer that had much worse specifications but older drivers
I seriously need help with this one, I’m going mad over here!