Unable to Launch game due to Easy Anti-Cheat "error code 30005"

Issue Description:

Steps to Reproduce:
First:

Load game specifically, on a AMD Ryzan 5 or any AMD software

have a few tabs on chrome(34 exactly on my end), steam(library), and Discord active

Second: here’s what’s done to try to remedy this on my part.
1 Re-install game twice,

2 check your end for any known problem-ware for anti-cheat
(Easy is notorious for breaking on certain controller’s if they’re custom scripted, VM’s aren’t safe either, earlier AMD adrenaline versions has issues too check for simple tools on your saves like anything for 3rd party integration and make sure its supported specifically by either intel or has a record of not clashing with nvidia.)

3 verify integrity via steam, says clear yet continues restart game then hard reboot after next crash

4 Uninstall disc clean and wipe the extra data (you’ll need to use your Dos and make the binary all 1’s; if your unsure of how to do this, or haven’t done this your self, contact your local pc repair store, and request a “trash file white-out”)

5 re-install and attempt to try again.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
N/A

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:

L0RD W3NDAG0NE

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/29/2022, 5:am] Mountain time, US

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Launcher side error -2145452015

Log File:
Info Type:

GUID: 4613e995-caff-4d12-ba09-7b85a25e9485

This may be of help: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360007853137--PC-How-to-Resolve-Easy-Anti-Cheat-Errors#h_01GHVDKXFMD55YXWSS8HFXQ050

Please note that Darktide is in maintenance right now.

I have this issue as well. The only way I have found to actually fix it is to uninstall and reinstall the game., and this only works until you next close the game. I have tried everything on the list provided, nothing works.