Easy Anti Cheat Not Installed Error

GUID: d6b87f27-74f5-4100-9237-a207aa0d083b
Log File:
Info Type:

Is the error I receieve upon launching the game. The EAC program is in the folder and I installed but it still will not work or let me launch the .exe file to setup the EAC if it is not working. I have turned off all A/V - Unistalled/Reinstalled/Verified the game and none of it works. I cannot even get into the game. It looks like it is all installed but still gives me this issue error code.

Please see: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360007853137--PC-How-to-Resolve-Easy-Anti-Cheat-Errors#h_01GHVDH1JS9BRX1TSXGEJ9W55Z

1 Like

I did this but the window will not pull up to install.

I have tried everything and it will not work for me. I get it work from the directory folder by running the .exe file with Administrator but I get the dreaded backend sign in error. But still if I launch through Steam and try to play it loads up until says “Easy Anti-Cheat not Installed” But that can’t be true! Because its in the folder and works just fine, if I try to launch the .exe it wont launch even with admin control. Nothing is working since I bought the game.

Also tried to delete the appdata. Nothing works.

Have you tried running steam as an admin?

1 Like

Wouldn’t hurt to try mate, been trying everything. But I get it - the game is beta and expect issues so thank you for atleast trying.

The way the game launches from steam is that steam calls the exe

launcher\launcher.exe

Which is bootstrapping the rest of the game. So it feels like its an issue with the launcher given your symptoms. If launching steam as an admin doesnt work, try launching that launcher.exe as an admin

1 Like

This worked. Can’t believe it was something that simple. I never really ever had to run Steam in Admin but this stopped the strattle.

1 Like

Glad that worked for you. Generally you only have to do that once as it tends to fix any weird permissions or registry things that might be causing problems. After that you can run steam as a normal user and it should be ok

I’ve tried launching the exe and running the command doesn’t seem to be valid, i’m not sure what i’m mistyping. I’ve made sure the proper file path was there. It’s funny to see this is still an issue

edit: that being said, launching steam in admin immediately works.