Torment blessing doesn't work on Branx Pick Axe

Issue Type (Required):

Blessings

Issue Description (Required):

See title

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Equip Branx Pick Axe with Torment blessing (in my testing i used tier 4 blessing)
Hit enemy with a special attack
No buff icon appears and any follow-up attack deals same damage as a normal hit without using special first

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

2 Likes

Can confirm. It does absolutely nothing.
In the video I hit a different target with the special attack then a mauler but this also does not work if you just hit the mauler with the special attack and then a regular hit on said mauler.

Still bugged after patch. It says they’ve fixed some localization issues only in the patch regarding the blessing and yes, that’s the only thing that was fixed on it. Doesn’t work still.

Obviously that hot fix was already made and certified prior. Definitely a bummer, seeing as the pull is goated (and if you use Karsolas you will burn this move a lot just for access to the overhead). Would be nice to get free buffs for pulling, that is the point of it sheesh.

Also the ‘both barrels’ blessing seems to have no UI for when it would take effect, unlike the other reload blessings.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.