To whoever thought the difficulty increase was a good idea

As indicated above I don’t know if a lot of the forum goers who exclusively play T5+ are the best people to tell FS what T3 should look like. I get that each difficulty needs to prep you decently for the next one but I just have played below T5 in so long I really don’t feel like I have any place commenting on it.

1 Like

I play all difficulties from time to time, just to engage with players even below malice. I can ser how a malice hi intense gauntlet event can be very challenging for alot of players.

But I dont think fatshark has overdone anything here. I too love the difficulty on auric. And I think the lower difficulties can work for any player of any skill.

The biggest issue for low level players is when a speedster/smurf joins a low lvl map just to zoom through and get some grims or scriptures, leaving them far behind but thats not been happening too often in the games I’ve played.

Im a casual player, playing mostly solo/quickplay, got two friends who play when they got the time but its not every week.

I like the changes, thumb up

2 Likes

I was one of the original players, left and came back a couple of months ago. Was making good progress and up to Heresy level, clearing every time and progressing onto high intensity with a 50-50 win rate. Since the difficulty increase it’s now low intensity clear and Heresy 50-50. So a bit of a slap in the face, I know I should “get good” and I was working on it. I will get there but a lot of my gaming buddies fell at this update.

2 Likes

I think I started out at Malice when I started playing and that was far from a win every time, stayed there for a long time before daring to go into heresy. Same thing there, after a long while damnation, before aurics came I was ready for it.

Its been a fun learning curve. I do play sedition, malice, heresy from time to time just to see whats going on there, blend in with a group and have some relaxing games.

Glossu, I would love some quickplays with you

3 Likes

This is what people fail to understand/experience themselves because they have severe FOMO syndrome and think they deserve to play the hardest difficulties all because they’ve been max level for 20 hours. 20 hours in this game is absolutely nothing. Most video games you might spend 20-40 hours on depending on the content then move onto a different game. This game you can spend 40 hours playing and you are just beginning to break the surface.

5 Likes

I agree that the enemy variety and density on lower difficulties does absolutely nothing to prepare you for t4+. It is a much different game.

1 Like

Ahh they already reverted the difficulty changes to shooters because people were crying. I will be deleting this post later today due to this reason, they don’t deserve any benefit of the doubt lol.

1 Like

Maybe leave it up to show that some people did like the change and it should come back when player power spikes again after the crafting update.

1 Like

I’ve seen more people go fully ranged vet to deal with gunners in the last few days than I have since the class rework so it’s kind of disappointing to see that they nerfed shooters again.

However I must say sometimes it is just pure comedy how wacky these changes are when you keep in mind that since this patch the director just loves to spawn entire rooms of just dreg gunners.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.