This is not a good sign - servers already struggling

Three days from release and it is extremely apparent your servers not ready for the player-load that is about to pour back in.

4 Likes

In what way?
As far as we know, separate AWS Instances get spun up for each game independently.
It should scale very well with demand.

Now; whether the individual Instances have issues is a separate point.

1 Like

I never seem to have these issues.
Are you American by any chance? Or Australian?

lmao “player-load”

sh!t will always be hitting the fan here at Fatshark co.

1 Like

I made the post because in the last week or so I have noticed lag spikes and players dc’ing pretty consistently. I have seen players DC before, but these lag spikes I haven’t seen. It only started when the player-base jumped from the normal 2k up to 4/5k it seems.

2 Likes

I’ve been experiencing it myself, really bad as of late. Its got me to stop playing for the past week, because every time I try, I end up swinging around at floating enemies and running into walls. This has never been an issue for me before until now.

3 Likes

I’ve been getting really bad lag spikes and more frequent DCs the last week or so, and it feels like it’s getting worse. I was playing earlier today with friends and it was absolutely abysmal - like I couldn’t go more than a couple of minutes without some sort of problem. Extra frustrating was the disconnect in the lift at the end of the level, so I missed out on my completion rewards after struggling through the mission with lag and DCs. Hopefully it will improve when the new patch arrives. The game is great fun when it works.

I think you all are expecting too much from early release servers… We get potato servers until Fatshark finishes more of the game.

No but seriously I’m pretty sure they put us on downgraded servers when we went crossplay. Lets hope that changes after release today.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.