There needs to be more character slots

Theres no way this can be an issue of storage. Absolutely no reason for this to be in the game…
What happens if fatshark decides to add more classes? Are we supposed to delete our level 30 characters to try out something new?
Its stupid, there is literally nothing good about limiting custom character creation.

4 Likes

Jep, we really need more. With the 4 current classes it should at least be 10 but I don’t see why it can’t be a much higher number. Maybe it was to try and gauge which classes are more popular than others, in case someone felt like making dozens of Ogryns just for fun. They’ll definitely add more when a new class arrives but who knows how far away that is, hopefully we get some more slots by release.

I’m pretty much done with my characters, all max level and every weapon + blessing combo I want. Game is getting a bit stale but I like playing it. What I would like is to be able to make new characters with different voice overs, without having to delete my old characters that I might want to play in future with some new content.

Currently we can make only 1 extra character, which we have to delete in case they introduce a 5th class. So, can we get more character slots? I can’t imagine it being a big deal from Fatshark’s perspective other than increasing a number, maybe investing in a new database server? Please?

2 Likes

Don’t worry they won’t decide to add new classes any soon. And if they do at some point in the future I’m sure they will increase the character slots.

For now there’s a mod for that called ’ More Characters and Loadouts’

Enjoy!

1 Like

+1. Have a second vet at level 15. Don’t want to delete but want a second zealot more.