The Crafting Memorial; lest we forget

#349 is your title. Emperor be praised.

2 Likes

Shiiiiie

1 Like

Prayer for the Lost and Endangered:

Most powerful and glorious Emperor, who commands the winds and eddies of the galaxy,
we miserable men are adrift in peril, we cry unto thee for help, save us, or we will perish.
We see how great and terrible thou art,
we fear you and offer our awe,
we fear naught but your wrath, and beg a chance to prove ourselves,
so let us not die in the tumultuous of the warp.

3 Likes

Immortal Omnissiah, hear our prayers :

We are your children, pious scholars of the path of the machine

We prize knowledge above all else for it is your eternal gift upon mankind

We aspire to be the blessed form of the machine and ascension through technology
that we might emulate your glory.

Sheltered by steel and protected by thine avatars of war, we ply the stars in search of your lost
gifts to our kind.

Machine God, Watch over us in our travels, shield us with metal and lightning, for the universe is an uncaring void, and the warp hungers for us all.

Toll the great bell once, pull the level forward, to engage the piston and pump.

Toll the great bell twice, with push of button, fire the engine, and spark the turbine to life.

Toll the great bell thrice, sing praise to the God of all Machines!

The Locks offend the Omnissiah, #breakthelocks.

3 Likes

The enemies may be Nurgle, what we do to them may be Khorne, but the everything else is an unholy union of Tzeentch and Slaanesh.

2 Likes

I was deeply deeply moved by somepeople still commemorating those past glories.
Even if this thread is more like a monument or tombstone to me. Still, I’m waiting for a perfect game which we deserved a long time ago.

3 Likes

For such a litany you have been emblazoned into this warp stone.

3 Likes

Only time will tell whether this will be a posthumous victory and something great will rise from the ashes, or if this will just be a cautionary tale and warning to others, tombstones stacked on high.

1 Like

That’s a Warhammer Fantasy. Try Auramite or Strangesteel if you wanna be fancy. Just watch out for toster hoarders or spooky space skeletons. They will try to get back their stuff

1 Like
1 Like

Also Noctilith for a more current lore example.

Although honestly, again depending on author interpretation, there might be a version of warpstone in 40k depending on how skaven-core the Hrud really are. The Mechanicus trilogy describes a Hrud settlement as an underground shanty town, with lots of glowing, warp conductive green rocks.

1 Like

Numbers are at 353.

1 Like

At this rate we could make our own Space Marine chapter!

4 Likes

We need to extract the gene seeds from the folks that made the athanor crafting system.

3 Likes

5 Likes

This memorial will not die here.

3 Likes

TFW you have no cute gene-stealer girlfriend harvesting you:

Sad Man

2 Likes

I am so tired of spending my plasteel on consecrating weapons only to neuter the potential of the small handful of 350-380 rating weapons I can find. I just want to explore and improve my arsenal through gameplay, not just random chance.

5 Likes

And that’s what was promised to us before February. To make that original dream come to fruition.

2 Likes

Thanks for the save, wasn’t keeping a close eye on the week closure lol.

1 Like