The Crafting Memorial; lest we forget

Yet we still have people defending them and calling the people who tell the truth “miserable and trolls” lol

4 Likes

See you in season 4.

My brother describes FS as a ship without a rudder crashing from one storm into the next, and even if there’s someone willing to try and steer it, the rudder is missing. Also there’s someone smashing holes in the boat with people frantically running around fixing it, and it’s on fire, and someones drunk and throwing up… like in Sea of Thieves.

7 Likes

I mean, all that can be fixed…too bad they left the navigator on shore though. Hard to keep travelling in a direction when they never plotted a course to begin with.

4 Likes

Look what I DID

7 Likes

I winced. Then cringed… ngl.
Bruh…
:smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Hope in Fatshark is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Goodbye all.

3 Likes

It was worth the sacrifice.

2 Likes

This is not nice at all.

2 Likes

FatShark, after this “Content Drop”

Remind me, when was summer vacation in Sweden, again?

9 Likes

“The Summer Holidays in Sweden commence on June 14th and last until August 18, 2023 (depending on the region, this may differ a few days).”

So I guess expect next content update to be end of August.

2 Likes

time to install diablo 4

2 Likes

Time to take the summer forum break.

4 Likes

salt will reach next level for sure, i think this patch will cause community meltdown, waiting for sept one will be epic

2 Likes

You realise each dodge slide uses up two of your effective dodges in your dodge count right? You absolutely are rewarded for dodging instead of sliding when you can get away with it by less use of your dodge resources. Seems very intentionally balanced this way.

Your comments are all written as if dodge distance doesn’t affect slide distance (it does) or as if effective dodge count doesn’t affect whether you can dodge slide (it does and, again, consumes dodges at double the rate of normal dodges). Bit bizarre if I’m being honest.

1 Like

I honestly just never knew dodge sliding used two, I never really used the mechanic because I only knew of it’s existence later on. I get everyone to level 30 and played a bit and then stopped. I mostly know from what others described. So happy to be wrong there.

1 Like

9 Likes

Update, 343 (heh).

2 Likes

You’re doing the work of the emperor here pal

4 Likes

Was I update 343

1 Like