Terrible connection issues

Almost complete desynchronization: enemies walk without animations and do not react to my actions. And at the same time, the connection does not break, and I can continue to “play” in this state further.

I don’t experience connection problems in other services at the same moments. Rebooting the router and reconnecting to the session does not help.

Several of my friends faced the same problem, but connection problems occur at random times for each of us.

Region - Eastern Europe.

Platform - Steam

Can confirm. Today was especially irritating. Enemies just gliding across in one direction, phasing through objects, seemingly not doing anything else… until a few seconds later the lost packets arrive and you suddenly lose half of your health, since you were being damaged all this time.

Doesn’t seem to be an issue with provider; at least the Speedtest shows decent speed and all other connections (Discord, browsers, etc.) don’t seem to be affected.

Can confirm identical behaviour.

Issue is 100% isolated to Darktide, survives reboots and re connections to the same game/strike team in motion.

Seems directly related to spawning of new enemies or increasing of enemy activity on screen as a trigger event, but once it’s hit once, it’s pervasively the case.

Region: Canada
Platform: Steam

No other anomalous network behaviour is evident, of any kind, at time of the issue manifesting.

Was playing all day, zero issues, and as soon as it hit about 8pm EST, it was a persistent occurrence.

Region: NA West
Platform: Steam
I also have this issue. Had this issue both in non-prime times (3pm and as late as 12pm). Seems to be tied to large enemy numbers of spawns. Sometimes is accompanied by 2014 disconnects. Some of these disconnect errors show up even while I am connected and encountering no noticeable issues.

same here. used to be the biggest problem, but no I cant even connect to the game itself lmao. endless backend error.
have no problems with any other services/games, so i strongly doubt my connection’s the issue.

I have got this issue too. My issues started yesterday, right before the Anniversary 1 update. Only this game is affected.

It usually is characterized by a sudden freeze, which then unfreezes but with all the enemies just sliding around on their previous path, with no attacking. I can still move and attack, and other players say that affects the game world properly, but I can’t see any hit markers or anything.

The game then usually disconnects with a 2014 error code (occasionally different codes, I think I’v seen 2011? not sure. Definetly 2014 though), but rarely it will resolve itself and go back to normal.

this usually happens many times per game.

I’ve tried restarting the game, restarting the PC, verifying game files, but nothing works

Hey! This is what pc players went through during the whole first month of launch!

Soon ill be able to remind all my xboxbros of the game they never got to play! Take that.

Hoped to find solution just to find people with similar problem without solution. Got back after some time not playing. Now I can’t finish a single mission. Error 2014 or 2001. Happens usually in hordes bud not necessarily. Didn’t have a problem after launch, now it is unplayable.

Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H (3.2GHz, TB 4.4GHz, 16 vláken), NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6 (Boost 1560/1620MHz, max. power 140W), 32GB RAM DDR4, disk 1TB SSD

Steam

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.