Repeated Disconnect since update

Issue Type (Required):

Connectivity

Issue Description (Required):

My game cannot stay connected. Ever since the update I have been unable to play the game for longer than two minutes at a time. I can’t even log in long enough to craft and surf the stores and change characters to do it again. I have received what feels like every error code in the world, and have researched it and tried every fix.

I rebooted my router on more than one occasion.
I have changed the DNS to every option available on my PC to no avail, and changed preferred and alternate IPs to the suggested options.
I have verified the caches more than once.
I have reinstalled twice since the update.

Nothing has fixed the issue. It is not a personal internet issue, as I’m staying connected to steam and discord, conversing with friends that I keep DC’ing.

Please help.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Player ID (Optional):

twisterblitz

For experimental purposes, are you able to connect Darktide to a mobile hotspot, to see if the issues persist?

This would only be for a short time, with the aim of isolating the issue.

I seem to have fixed the issue. If this issue occurs with anyone else, let them know that they may have Wifi and Ethernet engaged, and the constant swapping between the two may result in DCing. I didn’t know my internet was doing this because my dual monitor set up doesn’t show me the internet on my supplemental monitor.

Thank you for the response. I feel like a goober :upside_down_face: