Swiftbow inconsistency

He only has armor on his head and arms yes, but his entire body aside from the weak spot in the back is considered armored.

Again, hes armored, he takes reduced damage on top of the monster damage reduction buff.

Idk what you want man, FS isnt sitting there with their hands rubbing together laughing at the plights of people who use a shortbow on an armored boss.
There are so many variables, difficulty level, power level, item properties, and spaghetti code. If this interaction does exist, I guarantee you it isnt intentional, and I hope it gets fixed, if it needs too. But the notion that its intentional to “screw the players” is proper omegalol, may even be deserved lol.

Which is extremely inconsistent with the other partially armored targets in the game, not quite what i made a post about but it fits i suppose.

Indeed, thanks to his heavy armor he takes less damage than other bosses, and he is also exempt from the things like shortbow-class weapon crits piercing armor and getting huge damage boosts like it does chaos raiders&warriors while also having a crit reduction ontop of that.

Oh and even his weakspot isnt particularly weak actually, it´s more like hitting another boss normally despite the much added difficulty in actually consistently hitting it…which i suppose still means it counts as a weakpoint relative to the rest but overall it´s still misleading and inconsistent.

Honestly at this point given similar patterns found in multiple places i suspect it´s a matter of balancing. Just like how someone felt that the stormfiend ought to have the “armored” type resistance even on parts where there obviously is no armor.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.