Sustained Fire does not reset on Kill

Hey i was wondering how the Ui does work. When you kill a Designated Enemy u get a refresh of the skill, but it doesnt show u on the Ulitmate. Its still loading again and not fully filled up.

This means its not working right?
I headshotted Revealed targets but it caps out after 5 sec

Are you level 30? The refresh on kill only works when you have the ability selected, and you have to kill a highlighted enemy. I don’t think the bottom icon refreshes its color though.

I was confused too until I noticed it said duration, not cool down. So killing a highlighted enemy resets the timer and keeps it going

1 Like

of course dude, would i otherise write about it ^^

1 Like

yeah its working, although very confusing. the Ulti can still can get a cooldown again, but u can keep going with the one before if you know what i mean. if you loose it you can pop it again. its dope.

You know its working, theres a sound queue for it, if you killm somoene. it was just confusing due to the skill still not fully loaded.

Works as intended for me. I kill highlighted targets, the duration gets reset, and I keep killing until I run out of targets. I can keep the chain up for so long that the cooldown can elapse and I can immediately reactivate it as soon as it ends if I need to.

extremly good with the middle perk, can easily have ult uptime of a minute if your team doesn’t clear out scabs and dregs too fast

1 Like

It is.
I was looking on the Ulti Icon too much and didnt listen to the Sound Queue which indicates its reset. Sry for me it was Clear to see it as well, since from RPG perspective and Vermintide the Perks normally showably refresh and even perks in Darktide.

1 Like