Stuck on giving potion, cannot change weapons/defend/ability

When I passed potion to teammate, this happen.
I in that position for over 5 minutes (we had to finish the level and load into next for my weapons to return)

2 Likes

Yup. You can also choose to get killed, and after respawning you can fight again and use the ult.

1 Like

I also had this yesterday. Two of us got it when giving a (cursed?) potion of endless bombs to each other.

Tip for you: one way to reset it without dying is to pick up a barrel and throw it. After that your weapon will teleport back into your hands.

I would like to stress that this is a serious problem. You are quite defenseless when it happens - cannot attack, block, use potions or bombs, or ult, nothing.

2 Likes

Where: Chaos Wastes, Expedition 01
When: Map before finale, also during finale.
Action: Handing Endless Bombs potion back to a bot (Bardin IB).

I (HM) had Item Dupe chance boon, and was trying to shed inventory to dupe a Morgrim’s Bomb. The bug happened while handing a potion (Endless Bombs) back to a Bardin IB bot who had given it to me - character hands froze in some frame of the trading animation.

These actions stopped working:
weapon hotkey, inventory fwd/back, enemy tag, bomb, potion, health item, attack, block

These actions still worked:
movement, dodge, jump, special ability

I reproduced again accidentally in the finale, thinking it had been a fluke… but it was not. You are totally defenseless, it’s pretty bad.

(Also, popping Endless Bombs with a Morgrim’s bomb in inventory is a total bummer.)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.